Get to know the Anadi Bank
Austrian Anadi Bank AG is an Austrian mobile hybrid bank with the business segments retail banking, corporate banking and public finance. We combine the tradition of an Austrian bank with more than 120 years of history and the internationality of our British-Indian owner. In this way we create an inspiring, multicultural working atmosphere.
In our corporate culture, we live flexibility, short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies. We promote and reward excellent performance, speed and implementation strength. We consistently promote and demand the professional development of our employees.
Are you looking for professional challenges and career opportunities? Become part of Anadi Bank, where we live a strong team spirit and offer you a comprehensive range of personnel development measures.
On the way to mutual success, outstanding performance, flexibility, implementation efficacy are especially important to us.
Our employees are important to us, which is why we offer the following benefits package:
- Performance-fair and market-conform payment,
- Flexible working time arrangements,
- Discounted employee conditions for Anadi products,
- And attractive training and further educational opportunities.
Careers at Anadi Bank
Our apprenticeship program offers young people enthusiastic about banking the opportunity to immerse themselves deep into the world of the Anadi Bank. Apprentices are supported in their professional and personal development through a mentor system, job rotations and through our internal training academy.
Interns and Students
Whether you are still in school or already studying: We offer young, ambitious, talented individuals with an economic educational background the opportunity to get an insight into the fascinating world of working with us and offer their own valuable contribution within the holiday work placement program.
Junior, Professional, Senior
Anadi Bank is full of challenges and opportunities and offers various career opportunities in the form of professional and leadership careers. A range of personnel development measures and a strong team spirit will support you in your career.
If you want to contribute to this development and help us target growth, apply now.
Here you can find our current job offers:
Application and Release Manager for our banking systems • m/f/x • Home office possibility • Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
- Coordination of the specialist departments for new projects and releases of our data center operator
- Project coordination between the specialist departments and external project service providers
- Creating and tracking project progress for the specialist departments
- Setting up internal test and release management systems
- User and authorization management of our banking software systems
- Contacting second-level support (manufacturers/developers) to solve persistent problems
- and more...
Senior Product Owner Lending • m/f/x • Home office possibility • Klagenfurt am Wörthersee or Vienna
- Responsibility for the conception and development of new services/functions of our credit products
- Interface function for our sales units and internal departments for our credit products
- Regular monitoring of the product portfolio and assessment of results to achieve strategic goals (product GAP analysis)
- Preparation of meaningful financial reports and forecasts
- Preparation of business cases for upcoming developments and close involvement in the decision to implement services in the bank
- Responsibility for the conception and development of new services/functions for our SME or retail credit products
- Ongoing market monitoring
- Collaboration on projects or project management for product-related small projects
- Driving digitalization in our credit products
- and more...
Risk Manager • m/f/x • Home office possibility • Klagenfurt am Wörthersee or Vienna
- Conducting credit and profitability analyses for the Corporate Risk division with a focus on commercial real estate and corporate finance
- Analysis/assessment of real estate projects in terms of plausibility and achievability
- Analysis/assessment of companies and underlying industries
- Audit of domestic and foreign financial statements and annual reports
- Analyze financing needs (assessment of transaction/business model, review of financial structure, analysis of business figures, etc.)
- Independent preparation of risk assessments or opinions on credit exposures
- and more...
Manager Digital Process Automation • m/f/x • Home office possibility • Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
- Nothing is perfect. That‘s why the analyses of weaknesses of our existing processes are part of the daily routine.
- What is the potential for process optimization? Your specific suggestions push digitization and process automation.
- You develop highly automated end-to-end processes for our new application lines.
- Process optimization and automation are embedded in a dedicated and agile team.
- and more...
Senior Product Owner SME Lending • m/w/x • Klagenfurt am Wörthersee or Vienna
- Responsibility for design and development of new services/features for our lending products
- Interface between sales unit and back office for our products
- Regular monitoring of the product portfolio and evaluation of the results to achieve the strategic goals
- Preparation of financial reports and forecasts
- Preparation of business cases for future developments and close involvement in the decision making process
- and more...