Support and Contact
We are here to help.
At Austrian Anadi Bank we are always ready to help you. Whether you need account assistance, product information or answer to online banking we are happy to help.
call +43 (0)50202 0
from 08:00 to 16:30
fax +43 (0)50202 3000
Send us a message
You have various possibilities to send us a message.
Administration of Housing Development Funding Loans of the State of Carinthia (Wohnbauförderung)
If you notice a lost, stolen or improperly used Maestro ATM card or credit card, immediatly inform your branch or your account manager. Definitely file a loss or theft report at the nearest police station.
Block your maestro Card
- Please report the loss or theft of your Maestro ATM card in your bank branch or to your account manager immediately after finding out.
- After providing your IBAN and BIC as well as the card suffix, the card will automatically be blocked.
- In the case of loss or theft of the card, it must be reported additionally to the police.
Personal: at the respective bank office hours
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
call +43 (0)50202 0
Outside of bank office hours the 24 hour Maestro emergency blocking number is available at the following telephone numbers:
Emergency blocking number domestic: 0800 20488 00 toll free
Emergency blocking number for abroad: +43 (0)1 20488 00 subject to a charge
Block your credit card
You want to become a customer of the Anadi Bank? We will handle the account switch as quickly and easily as possible in a competent way, free of charge and without the bureaucracy.
The current account is the basis for all of your financial cash flow. This includes cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers and much more. All this must be perfectly adapted to your personal needs, to operate seamlessly and ultimately save time. Switch your current account to the Anadi Bank today and reap the benefits from the get go.
We will do all the paperwork for you and in absolutely no time at all you can enjoy the features of your new account.
Switching accounts includes the following services free of charge:
- All communication with your existing bank.
- Closing the account at the existing bank.
- Selection of a tailor-made account to meet your personal needs.
- Opening the new account, including e - banking access and card request.
- Setting up standing orders.
- Payers who make recurring incoming transfers to their account (e.g. salary/pension payment agencies) and payees who collect cash amounts by direct debit (e.g. insurance companies, telephone suppliers etc.) are informed by us concerning the new bank account.
You have a concern? We’ll take care of it.
A sustainable bank account based on Satisfaction with the Services and Performance of a bank. Should there be any disagreements, we request you to inform us immediately. We see complaints as a chance to optimize our Services and our Products and Performance. We look forward to any complaints, suggestions and of course your praise.
Your Customer Care Center
Contact us here:
Call +43 (0)50202 0 from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16:30
Use our online complaint form: Fill out the online complaint form
Send us an email: email@example.com
Or write to us: Austrian Anadi Bank AG, Domgasse 5, 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
How are complaints processed?
In order to process your complaint, we need the following information from you.
- Include your name and address.
- Describe the circumstances.
Try to explain your concern in a factual manner. Only then will we be able to take the necessary steps without any delay.
After receiving your complaint, you will receive a confirmation email.
In order to assess the situation objectively and fairly, each case will be discussed with the employee concerned. Because each complaint is stored differently, we ask for your understanding that we can not specify a specific processing time. Our goal is to deal with each complaint within 5 work days. Should it be impossible to deal with a complaint in this period of time, we will inform you of the processing status regularly.
As soon as the results are available, you will be promptly informed of the suggested solution.
Should you not agree with our suggested solution, you have the possibility to contact another location for further processing of your complaint, specifically:
- The Common Conciliation Body of the Austrian Credit Industry
- For foreign consumer currency credits: Conciliation Body for Consumers
- Online Platform of the European Commission
- The Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA), Vienna