Golden Kids Savings Account
The Golden Kids Savings Account – the modern “piggy bank” for our young savers.
The Golden Kids savings account offers our young savers the possibility of investing their first euros in their own savings account and learning to save in a fun way. The Golden Kids savings account is an ideal present for your grandchildren or your nephews and nieces. A far-sighted way of providing for them.
- 48-month deposit period.
- Quarterly interest adjustment with guaranteed minimum interest rate of 1.0% p.a. less capital gains tax if the investment is held for the full term.
- Maximum amount of EUR 12,000.00.
- Further amounts can be paid in at any time during the commitment period.
- At the end of the investment period, the savings deposit automatically continues to earn interest at the applicable interest rate for savings deposits payable on demand, until you need your savings.
- • Part amounts or the whole deposit can be withdrawn before the end of the 48-month period at any time. In the event of a premature withdrawal, a penalty* is charged.
*In the event of a premature withdrawal, a penalty is charged in accordance with § 32 (8) of the Austrian Banking Act (BWG) in the amount of 1 per mille of the amount withdrawn for each full month in which the commitment period has not been observed; a minimum interest rate of 0.10% p.a. is deemed agreed for part withdrawals or complete withdrawal of the deposit before the end of the 48-month period. Conditions apply until further notice. All information subject to change. Last updated: September 2016.
Open your Golden Kids Savings Account now
With our experts responsible for private clients, you will have a strong, skilled and reliable partner at your side.
More information about Golden Kids Savings Account
1. The “Golden Kids Savings Account” is a savings account with a fixed term of 48 months, starting on the date the account is opened.
2. The amount of the interest rate on the date the account is opened is clearly shown in the savings book. Interest is adjusted quarterly on 1 January, 1 April, 1 July and 1 October of each year. The adjustment is based on the monthly average of the 3 month Euribor, value for November, February, May and August in each case, as published on the website of Oesterreichische Nationalbank under www.oenb.at, reduced by 0.750 percentage points, commercially rounded to complete 1/10 of a percentage point. A minimum interest rate of 1 % per annum less CGT is deemed agreed.
3. Amounts can be paid into a “Golden Kids Savings Account” at any time and on any number of occasions, up to a maximum of EUR 12,000 (type 1 account), although such additional payments do not extend the overall term. Withdrawals can be made from a “Golden Kids Savings Account” without any effect on the interest rate. In the event of premature withdrawal, penalty interest of 1/1000 of the withdrawal amount per complete month of the non-observed binding period is charged in accordance with § 32 (8) of the Austrian Banking Act (Bankwesengesetz). If the deposit amount is not disposed of after the term has expired, it will continue to be held at the interest rate applicable for savings deposits payable on demand.
4. In other respects the “General Conditions for Savings Deposits” as amended apply, which are made known by display at the counter in the business premises of Austrian Anadi Bank AG. Austrian Anadi Bank AG is entitled at any time to refuse acceptance of a deposit on a “Golden Kids Savings Account” without statement of reasons. Version: June 2014.
The statutory Deposit Protection secures your capital and your interest:
- Savings accounts
- Current accounts
- Home buyers savings plans
Per investor and per bank up to a total amount of EUR 100,000.