Building savings provides you with a profit-yielding and secure way of saving regularly and getting financing at favourable rates.
Attractive rate of interest (up to 3%) and a government bonus of 1.5% of the amount saved (maximum EUR 18.00) for 2017. The profitable entry conditions continue for our building savings customers in 2017. Not only is building saving an attractive form of saving – you are also entitled to a favourable long-term loan and a secure financing option.
- The government bonus amounts to between 1.5% and 4% of the annual amount paid in.
- You can pay in up to EUR 1,200.00 per person per year on your building savings agreement and receive the government bonus.
- In 2017, the government bonus is 1.5% and can therefore be up to EUR 18.00 per person.
- The investment is secure and profit-yielding.
- Whether you opt for higher starting interest or a fixed interest rate – in just 6 years you will have a good financial basis for yourself.
- You are entitled to a loan for housing, education and nursing care, so your building savings are also a basis for establishing your own home.
Open your Building Savings now
With our experts responsible for private clients, you will have a strong, skilled and reliable partner at your side.
More information about Building Savings
For more earnings potential
The “inventor of building savings in Austria” is our partner. Wüstenrot offers all customers who conclude a building savings agreement from 1.1.2017 a starting interest rate of 2.5% (3% for those under 26 years of age). Whether you want to save or to finance your own home – our flexible building savings agreement makes it possible. With flexible building savings, after the first 6 months the interest rate is adjusted annually to changes in interest rates. You will therefore benefit from rising interest rates.
- Attractive government bonus (1.5 % in 2017)
- 2.5% starting interest for the first 5 months plus the government bonus (maximum EUR 18.00 for 2017)
- All persons under 26 years old receive 3.0% interest
- Entitlement to building savings loan at a favourable rate of interest
A profit-yielding one-off deposit
Invest the money you have saved securely and profitably with BONUSbausparen. It is often said that if you have money you have no worries – but that is only true if the money is well and securely invested. With the Wüstenrot BONUSbausparen, you are “on the safe side”.
- Investment period of 6 years from the date of paying in.
- One-off payment of EUR 1,000.00 or over.
- No account management charge during the saving period
- Annually increasing interest rate from 0.25% in the 1st year (2017)
- Secure and profitable
- Savers are entitled to a loan for housing, education or nursing care.
The statutory Deposit Protection secures your capital and your interest:
- Savings accounts
- Current accounts
- Home buyers savings plans
Per investor and per bank up to a total amount of EUR 100,000.