Anadi24 Savings Account
Create some financial breathing space for yourself with the Anadi24 Savings account.
With the Anadi24 savings account, you invest your money at a guaranteed fixed interest rate for 24 months. You retain financial flexibility, because you can also withdraw part amounts during the 24-month period.
- 24-month deposit period.
- Guaranteed interest rate of 0.33% p.a. less capital gains tax if you keep your money invested for the entire period.
- Minimum amount of EUR 2,500.00.
- No further amounts can be paid in during the 24-month period.
- At the end of the investment period, the savings deposit automatically continues to earn interest at the applicable interest rate for savings deposits payable on demand, until you need your savings.
- You can withdraw part amounts or your whole deposit before the end of the 24-month period at any time. If you do make a premature withdrawal, a penalty* is charged.
*If you make a premature withdrawal, a penalty is charged in accordance with § 32 (8) of the Austrian Banking Act (BWG) in the amount of 1 per mille of the amount withdrawn for each full month in which the commitment period has not been observed; a minimum interest rate of 0.10% p.a. is deemed agreed for part withdrawals or complete withdrawal of the deposit before the end of the 24-month period. Conditions apply until further notice. All information subject to change. Last updated: September 2016.
Open your Anadi24 Savings Account now
With our experts responsible for private clients, you will have a strong, skilled and reliable partner at your side.
More information about Anadi24 Savings Account
1. The “Anadi24 Savings Account” is a savings account with a fixed term of 24 months, starting on the date of opening of the account.
2. Payment into the “Anadi24 Savings Account” can only be made by a one-off deposit at the time the account is opened (minimum EUR 2,500). No further deposits can be made into an “Anadi24 Savings Account” after it has been opened.
3. The amount of the interest rate during the term of the account is clearly shown in the account book. If the deposit amount is not disposed of after the term has expired, it will continue to be held under the conditions applicable for savings deposits payable on demand at Austrian Anadi Bank AG, and at the interest rate applicable for savings deposits payable on demand, adjusted quarterly.
4. Part withdrawals or withdrawals of the entire deposit before the end of the term are possible at any time. In the event of premature withdrawal, penalty interest of 1/1000 of the withdrawal amount per complete month of the non-observed binding period is charged in accordance with § 32 (8) of the Austrian Banking Act (Bankwesengesetz). In any event, a minimum interest rate of 0.10% p.a. shall be deemed to be agreed for part withdrawals or withdrawals of the entire deposit before the end of the term.
5. Austrian Anadi Bank AG is entitled at any time to refuse acceptance of a deposit on a new “Anadi24 Savings Account” without statement of reasons, and to specify upper limits for deposit amounts.
6. In other respects the “General Conditions for Savings Deposits” as amended apply, which are made known by display at the counter in the business premises of Austrian Anadi Bank AG. Version: September 2016.
The statutory Deposit Protection secures your capital and your interest:
- Savings accounts
- Current accounts
- Home buyers savings plans
Per investor and per bank up to a total amount of EUR 100,000.