Anadi Cash Card
With the Anadi Cash Card, saving becomes easier and more convenient.
The Anadi Cash Card provides you with a modern, account-based savings product. You can dispose of your credit balance at any time via online banking. You receive an attractive rate of interest and your credit balance is payable on demand. With your Maestro ATM card (provided for you in the practical bank card format), you can get cash from any cash dispenser around the clock. The Anadi Cash Card is suitable for children aged 10 and over.
- 0.20% interest rate p.a. less capital gains tax, fixed until 30.06.2019* on your credit balance payable on demand
- The interest rate is adjusted to the 3-month Euribor (= indicator) with a deduction of 0.8%.
- The interest rate is adjusted quarterly on the first of January, April, July and October (1.1., 1.4., 1.7. and 1.10.) of each year, based on the average rates for the months of November, February, May and August.
- You can save at any time by means of transfers and inter-account transfers via your online banking.
- With your Maestro ATM card, you can get cash from any cash dispenser around the clock. Account transactions can be viewed in the financial overview in online banking and on your statement.
- Suitable from the age of 10
* Once the introductory offer has expired, the interest rate will be tied to the indicator (3-month Euribor less 0.8%, minimum of 0.01% p.a. less capital gains tax). All information subject to change. Conditions apply until further notice.
Open your Anadi Cash Card now
With our experts responsible for private clients, you will have a strong, skilled and reliable partner at your side.
More information about Anadi Cash Card
1. This contractual relationship is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Austrian Anadi Bank AG; to the Customer Guidelines for the maestro service, small amount payments where the personal code is not entered; to the general conditions for giro account agreements, particularly the application to open an account; and to the General Information on payment services for consumers and the General Conditions for consumer giro accounts pursuant to § 34 of the Austrian Banking Act (Bankwesengesetz) including the special features listed in these conditions.
By way of deviation from the General Terms and Conditions of Austrian Anadi Bank AG and the Customer guidelines for the card service and the contactless function, it is agreed that the account will be managed exclusively on a credit balance basis, and the account holder is therefore not entitled to undertake any disposals that take the account into debit (Inadmissibility of account management).
2. The account holder notes that a charge (see Anadi Cash Card list of charges) is payable to Austrian Anadi Bank AG for the management of the account (in particular in the context of the realisation of the entire credit balance). Notification of any changes to the list of charges will be provided.
3. Only the account holder has power of disposal and signature authorisation in regard to the account. The account holder is not permitted to issue third parties with authorisation to dispose of the account.
4. The account holder notes that the Anadi Cash Card is an investment product and is not used for payment transactions. For this reason, Austrian Anadi Bank AG does not accept any standing orders or debit advice mandates. Withdrawals by cheque are also not permitted.
5. In the event that the account falls to zero, Austrian Anadi Bank AG is entitled to close the account after 6 months.
6. The account holder receives account statements exclusively via the self service banking (account statement printer) or via Internet banking. Cash withdrawals are made exclusively by cash dispenser. The account holder is therefore able to withdraw a maximum amount of EUR 3,900 per day, and not more than EUR 3,900 per week.
The statutory Deposit Protection secures your capital and your interest:
- Savings accounts
- Current accounts
- Home buyers savings plans
Per investor and per bank up to a total amount of EUR 100,000.Read more