Anadi Global Selection fund
The Anadi Global Selection fund - an attractive investment in the world of funds.
The Anadi Global Selection Fund is a solution for investors who place a high value on broad diversification and the opportunity for asset growth and are willing to accept the risk of investing in a fund.
- Active and flexible asset management – with investments spread all over the world.
- Maximum of 50% of fund assets held as shares (depending on market assessment).
- Many years of experience in the management of mixed funds.
The Anadi Global Selection is a mixed fund which invests in the following instruments:
- At least 71% of the fund’s assets are invested in international equity and pension funds, a maximum of 50% of fund assets being held as shares (depending on market assessment).
- Up to 29% are invested in other investment instruments such as money market instruments and derivatives.
- As a currency diversification measure, a maximum of 50% is invested in instruments which are not denominated in euro.
- Market, credit and liquidity risks can significantly influence the value of the investment.
- The value of the investment and the amount of income can fluctuate to a considerable extent and cannot be guaranteed.
- As some investments are made in foreign currencies, fluctuations in exchange rates can result in a drop in prices.
- The possibility of total loss of the investment amount cannot be excluded.
|ISIN||AT0000A1WB47 / income tranche
AT0000A1WBB8 / reinvestment tranche
|Investment horizon||5 years|
|Fund manager||Amundi Austria GmbH|
|Management fee||Up to 1.4 % p.a.|
Amundi Group – achieving more together
Measured by assets under management, Amundi is one of the largest asset managers in Europe* and one of the largest fund companies in the world*. Following the integration of Pioneer Investments, Amundi’s assets under management total more than EUR 1.4 billion** across six principal investment hubs. Amundi offers its clients in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East and North and South America comprehensive market expertise and an extensive range of active, passive and real asset investment solutions. Amundi is headquartered in Paris and has been stock exchange listed since November 2015.
*Source: IPE “Top 400 Asset Managers” published in June 2017 and based on assets under management per December 2016.
**Amundi figures as at 30 September 2017
Switch to Anadi Bank now
With our experts responsible for private clients, you will have a strong, skilled and reliable partner at your side.
Warning notice pursuant to § 128 of the Austrian Investment Fund Act (InvFG) 2011
Within the framework of the investment strategy employed, it is possible that investments will be predominantly made in derivatives. This statement is based on a risk assessment that takes derivatives into account on the basis of a conversion to the underlying basic value (“exposure”). Because of the composition of the portfolio or the management techniques used, the investment fund may be subject to increased volatility, i.e. the value of the fund units is subject to wide upwards and downwards fluctuations, even within short periods of time. Within the framework of the investment strategy employed, it is possible that investments will be made mainly in the units of other investment funds.
Disclaimer: This is an advertising communication intended exclusively for information purposes, which does not in any way represent a substitute for professional advice based on the investor and the investment product in question, or comprehensive clarification of the risks involved (each product has a different risk level). It is not an offer or request to buy or sell, or an invitation to submit an offer, or a recommendation to buy or sell. The applicable conditions as set out in the respective published prospectus for the investment instrument (OPCIMMO in English and Amundi Funds Protect 90 – AE in German) and the “Key Investor Documents” (KID – in German) are exclusively authoritative; these conditions (including any amendments thereto) can be obtained free of charge at any of the branches of Austrian Anadi Bank AG, Domgasse 5, 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee or can be found at www.austrian-anadi-bank.com. The units of funds may only be sold or offered for sale in jurisdictions in which such offer or sale is permitted. Therefore, the two investment funds available for selection may not be directly or indirectly offered for sale or sold to citizens of the United States of America or persons resident there. No guarantee is provided in regard to any of the information contained herein. All information subject to change. Last updated September 2017. This communication has been prepared by: Austrian Anadi Bank AG, Domgasse 5, 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, commercial register number FN 245157a/Klagenfurt Regional Court.