Overdraft Protection Insurance
Even your account requires security in case of emergency
Buckling up before driving is routine. And real security and insurance? Whatever happens, with overdraft protection insurance your account is perfectly insured. In the case of an accident or in the worst case, because of death, it can quickly happen that your overdrawn account is not covered. In order to protect yourself and your loved ones from unpleasant surprises, we offer you account security.
- Insurance coverage of up to EUR 20,000.00 with immediate protection for the policy holder after signing the application
- No health questionnaire
- For people up to the age of 60
- In the case of disability or death, first the outstanding balance will be covered. Any remaining sum is left to your heirs.
Sign up for overdraft protection insurance now
With our experts responsible for private clients, you will have a strong, skilled and reliable partner at your site.
More about overdraft protection insurance
- The insurance policy begins, in any case on the next following date: 1.1., 1.4., 1.7. 1.10. of the current year after the signing of the declaration of consent.
- Liability begin, in any case the day that the declaration of consent is signed by the insured person.
- The insurance term is limited up to age 60 and is then terminated automatically. No policy and no coverage confirmation is issued to the client by the insurer.
- The policy holder is the Anadi Bank.
- The insured person is the account holder.
- The beneficiary of the coverage is the Anadi Bank and where applicable, the heirs of the account holder or the account holder in the case of an accident.
In the case of death: In the case of death of the insured person, the insurance claim shall become immediately due. The requirements are, that all necessary documents have been submitted and coverage verification completed.
In the case of disability or as a result of an accident: If the insured person becomes at least 50 % disabled, then the contractual insurance coverage shall be paid immediately after determination of disability resulting from an accident by an independent assessor.
Anadi Bank is entitled as the policy holder, to receive insurance claim payments. In the case of disability, the customer receives the insurance claim payment.
In the case of death of the insured person, an official death certificate for the insured person with date and place of birth must be provided.