Classic Life Insurance
Saving or insuring, you choose
Classic life insurance is optimally suited as a pension insurance, insurance for your family, capital growth as well as insurance on your mortgage. Private insurance is more and more important for maintaining the same standard of living and for fulfilling your dreams. Starting already with a small amount, you can do something for your hard-earned retirement. In order to secure your future, you should only settle for optimal life insurance.
- Immediate insurance protection and capital growth combined
- Secure investment in the classic cover pool in accordance with the Insurance Supervision Act (VAG)
- Profit sharing
- Guaranteed interest rate
- Optional additional insurance available
- Option to choose between single disbursement or monthly pension
- The highest possible security for your capital
Sign up for a classic life insurance policy now
With our experts responsible for private clients, you will have a strong, skilled and reliable partner at your site.
More about classic life insurance
In the event of survival, the insurance sum is due after the end of the agreed upon insurance term. In the event of earlier death, the insurance sum, including the dividends earned to the date, will be disbursed. Premiums are to be paid until the end of the agreed upon term, and at the latest until the end of the insurance year in which the death occurred.
The minimum starting age is 18 years and the maximum starting age is 80 years.
The following additional insurance policies are available:
- Accidental death insurance, up to 3 times higher
- Disability due to accident, up to 3 times higher
- Premium exemption in the case of illness
- Premium exemption in the case of unemployment
- Premium exemption in the case of occupational disability
In the case of survival, the insurance sum is due after the end of the agreed upon term. In the case of death during the insurance term, the insurance sum will be paid out, including the earned dividends.
The minimum starting age is 18 years and the maximum starting age is 75 years.
The minimum investment sum is EUR 3,000.00.
No additional insurance policies are available in this case.