From wanting to owning the car of your dreams in just 4 hours.
Whatever car you have set your heart on, be it a brand new model or a used vehicle – with leasing or credit financing you can say “yes” to the one you want. Get the process into gear by talking to us about the attractive credit and leasing conditions offered by our partner AutoBank. You will be impressed by our fast, fuss-free 4-hour transaction process.
The advantages for you
Attractive interest rate
Lease term and instalment amounts to suit you
Rapid, fuss-free processing
- Attractive conditions for leasing and residual value loans, currently 2.99% p.a. (the borrowing rate is variable) from our partner AutoBank.
- You can pay for your dream car in instalments.
- Once the lease term has expired, you can pay the residual value and become the owner of the vehicle
- Or you can return the car and lease a new one.
- With the residual value loan, you are financing not just the new vehicle, but also the used dream car.
- With a vehicle financed with a residual value loan, you are the owner of the vehicle from the start.
- The instalments are flexibly agreed to what you want to pay and what you are able to pay.
The following table shows a representative price example* of leasing financing:
|List price including extras:||EUR 29,452.15|
|Purchase price including extras:**||EUR 25,900.00|
|Down payment:||EUR 0.00|
|Residual value:||EUR 6,000.00|
|Final payment:||EUR 6,000.00|
|Mileage per year:||20,000 km|
|Calculation period:||60 months|
|Monthly leasing instalment:||EUR 378.48 including 20% VAT|
*The final conditions depend on several factors such as, in particular, your credit rating, and are subject to change. Before a leasing agreement is concluded or a binding offer is made, you will receive the Pre-Contractual Information for Consumer Leasing Agreements as envisaged in the Austrian Consumer Credit Act (Verbraucherkreditgesetz, VKrG), which contains the standard pre-contractual information pursuant to that Act.
**Cash payment price including 20% “NoVA” surcharge pursuant to § 6 (6) of the Austrian Car Registration Tax Act (NoVAG) and also the total loan/leasing amount. The total amount to be paid is EUR 29,043.88 including tax office fee of EUR 160.08, the costs of drawing up the contract of EUR 175.00 (one-off payment) and processing/provision fee of EUR 388.50 (included in the instalment). The borrowing rate is 2.99% and varies according to the 3-month Euribor; the annual percentage rate of charge is thus 4.03%. The insurance premium for the comprehensive insurance policy which normally has to be taken out can vary, and has therefore not been taken into account in the calculation of the above example. The total costs and the annual percentage rate of charge would therefore be correspondingly higher.
Get the car you want, quickly and easily!
With our experts responsible for private clients, you will have a strong, skilled and reliable partner at your side.