Bring life into your studies with our Student Account.
You want to be flexible and independent? Our Student Account will help. The account is available for all students up to the age of 30 who are enrolled at Austrian universities, teacher training colleges, technical colleges, medical training colleges or conservatories and who present a confirmation of enrolment. We will support you in your financial affairs free of charge.
The advantages for you
No account management charge, all transactions free of charge
Maestro ATM card with contactless payment function free of charge for one account holder
Free credit card for one account holder in the first year, thereafter charged at half price
|Maestro ATM card with Standard transaction limit Standard transaction limit: up to EUR 400.00 cash withdrawal per day and up to EUR 1,100.00 POS transaction limit per week|
|card complete Student Card including insurance cover, first year free of charge (thereafter EUR 33.60 p.a. up to the age of 30)|
|Counter transactions e.g. cash withdrawals, transfers, cash deposit|
|Online Banking & App|
|Account statements via self-service bank statement printer or Online Banking|
|Online Banking transfer (in case of foreign transfer, applicable foreign transfer charges are added)|
|Electronic postings, e.g. withdrawals at ATMs and card payments within EEA, data carrier posting, direct debit posting, transfer at self-service terminal|
|Standing order posting, automatic transfer services|
|Post-processing of incorrect SEPA transfer|
|Setup of standing order|
|Change or deletion of standing order when carried out with Online Banking|
|Credit rate||0.01% p.a. less capital gains tax*|
|Debit rate||9.00% p.a. *|
|Overdraft rate||5.00% p.a.|
* Interest rates are adjusted quarterly on the basis of the 3-month Euribor plus a mark-up (debit interest)/less a mark down (credit interest less capital gains tax [KESt]). The agreed surcharge (interest on debit balances) is regarded as the minimum interest rate.
|Information about non-execution or cost reimbursement for execution of a payment order due to insufficient funds (If the payment order is executed in customer’s interest (e.g. to pay rent)).||EUR 4.11|
|Payment printed receipt charge for cash payments at cashier´s desk into another account at Anadi Bank||EUR 6.00|
|Payment printed receipt charge for cash payments at cashier´s desk into an account at another bank||EUR 6.00|
|Bank statement, held at cashiers´s desk for collection||EUR 1.09|
|Bank statement, postal delivery domestic||EUR 1.43|
|Bank statement, postal delivery abroad||EUR 1.66|
|Maestro ATM card with Standard transaction limit Standard transaction limit: up to EUR 400.00 cash withdrawal per day and up to EUR 1,100.00 POS transaction limit per week||included|
|Maestro ATM card with Standard transaction limit Standard transaction limit: up to EUR 400.00 cash withdrawal per day and up to EUR 1,100.00 POS transaction limit per week||EUR 28.56 p.a.|
|Maestro ATM card surcharge for cards with higher limit higher limit: All transactions exceeding the limit of EUR 400.00 cash withdrawal per day and up to EUR 1.100,00 at POS transaction limit per week||EUR 10.83 p.a.|
|Reorder of Maestro ATM card with unchanged sequence number||EUR 10.98|
|Reorder of Maestro ATM card with new sequence number||EUR 28.56|
|Transaction charge for Maestro ATM card - In non-EU countries and in foreign currencies - ATM withdrawal*||EUR 1.82 plus 0.75 % of the amount withdrawn/transaction|
|Transaction charge for Maestro ATM card - In non-EU countries and in foreign currencies - Card payment*||EUR 1.09 plus 0.75% of the
*Charged directly by the clearing bank Payment Services Austria GmbH.
Not included are any third-party fees agreed by the customer for cash disbursements at ATMs in Austria and abroad and fees charged by foreign POS terminals or ATM operators abroad. The fee is charged to the cardholder’s checking account together with the disbursement or payment amount.
For customer cards, the "Customer Guidelines for the Card Service and the Contactless Function" apply.
|card complete Student including insurance cover, first year free of Charge (thereafter EUR 33.60 p.a. ut to the age of 30)||first year free of charge|
|Cash withdrawals||3.00% of the amount withdrawn, EUR 3,63 minimum charge per withdrawal|
|Handling charge||1.50% of transactions and cash withdrawals in non-EU countries or in foreign currencies, with the exception of transactions/withdrawals of EUR in Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Gibraltar and of SEK within the EU.|
The fees associated with these cards are charged directly by the credit card company.
The above prices and services are purely an extract from the currently applicable notice of charges pursuant to § 35 of the Austrian Banking Act [BWG] as charged by Austrian Anadi Bank AG, which is available for inspection in the counter area.
Your personal start page
in online banking
Your finances are personal to you.
Why not make your online banking
Open your Student Account now
With our experts responsible for private clients, you will have a strong, skilled and reliable partner at your side.
More about Student Account
The student account includes a credit card that is free of charge for the first year. The key information about the Student Card can be found here:
Student Card - The card that gives you financial independence
The card complete Student Card provides travel insurance protection worldwide and is free of charge for the first year. The perfect solution for students who spend a semester abroad or explore the world during academic breaks.
- The card is free of charge for the first year; starting with the second year, the annual fee is EUR 33.60
- Trip cancellation insurance is free of charge the first year; 20 credits in subsequent years
- Select from a choice of card designs
- Make cashless, contactless payments anywhere in the world
- Withdraw cash anytime and anywhere
- Internet security through Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode
- Use the online transaction query function
- Bill is payable within 14 days
- SPECIAL OFFER: EUR 25.00 sign-in bonus when opening a new card
SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) refers to an area in which consumers, business owners and other economic operators can make and receive EURO-payments; regardless of the country where they take place. The same basic conditions, rights and obligations shall apply to cross-border payments within the same country. Carry out your EURO transactions within the SEPA countries under uniform conditions as easily and securely as domestic transactions!
- Easy purchase of goods and services in the SEPA area with uniform payment terms and uniform legal framework. This is regulated in Austria under the Payment Services Act.
- Cross-border payments and direct debits are standardised in the SEPA area.
- Shorter implementation times for SEPA payments.
Payments at home:
- Transfer: SEPA-paymentorder
- Domestic Express Payment: Transfer amount is credited to the recipient on the same day. Particularly suitable when the time factor plays a crucial role (e.g. overdue tax office payments).
- Standing Order.
- Direct Debit: SEPA Direct Debit
- Payments abroad or foreign currency payments in Austria.
- International Bank transfer.
- Express payment abroad.
- Standing order.
What new features does SEPA offer for you as a customer?
- Consumers will only need an account at the Austrian Anadi Bank AG. From this account, all transfers, direct debits and card payments in the single European market can be processed in the same efficient manner as domestic payments.
- People who do not live, work or study in their home country, need no additional account besides their account at the Austrian Anadi Bank AG within the SEPA member states.
- The use and acceptance of payment cards will be more efficient, as consumers can use the same card within the SEPA area.
You can rest assured about the money in your current account.
The statutory deposit guarantee system protects your capital and interest in:
- savings accounts
- current accounts
- building savings accounts
up to a total amount of EUR 100,000.00 per depositor per insured bank.
Learn more about the statutory deposit guarantee.
You want to become a customer of the Anadi Bank? We will handle the account switch as quickly and easily as possible in a competent way, free of charge and without the bureaucracy.
The current account is the basis for all of your financial cash flow. This includes cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers and much more. All this must be perfectly adapted to your personal needs, to operate seamlessly and ultimately save time. Switch your current account to the Anadi Bank today and reap the benefits from the get go.
We will do all the paperwork for you and in absolutely no time at all you can enjoy the features of your new account.
Switching accounts includes the following services free of charge:
- All communication with your existing bank.
- Closing the account at the existing bank.
- Selection of a tailor-made account to meet your personal needs.
- Opening the new account, including e - banking access and card request.
- Setting up standing orders.
- Payers who make recurring incoming transfers to their account (e.g. salary/pension payment agencies) and payees who collect cash amounts by direct debit (e.g. insurance companies, telephone suppliers etc.) are informed by us concerning the new bank account.