Anadi PrimePlus Account
With the Anadi PrimePlus Account everything is included.
With the Anadi PrimePlus account, banking can be so relaxing, so easy and so flexible. The Anadi PrimePlusaccount is ideal for anyone who uses their account frequently, visits their branch, and prefers an all-inclusive price.
“Om” – powerful advantages
Inexpensive all-inclusive account management
Maestro ATM card and credit card for one account holder free of charge
Attractive debit interest rate
|Premium designed Maestro ATM card free of charge for one account holder with standard transaction limit Standard transaction limit: up to EUR 400 ATM card limit per day and up to EUR 1,100 POS terminal limit per week|
|A credit card free of charge for one account holder. You have the choice: card complete Classic Card without insurance cover for one account holder free of charge, or PayLife Gold card free of charge (if the annual transaction volume is EUR 4,000 or more) for one card holder with option to upgrade|
|Unlimited automated transactions are included: for example, cash withdrawals at ATMs, payment at POS terminals, transfers in online banking, standing order and direct debit transfers|
|All transactions at self-service terminals are included (transfers/cash deposits)|
|Five transactions at the counter per month free of charge (cash deposits, cash withdrawals, transfers)|
|Online banking & app with tresorTAN, telephone banking|
|Account statement in online banking|
|Overdraft facility of up to 3 times the monthly net income available (max. EUR 20,000)*|
*Subject to a positive credit assessment and regular payments into the account in the form of salary/wage/pension.
|Credit rate||0.01 % p.a. less. capital gains tax*|
|Debit rate||7.00% p.a.*|
|Overdraft rate||5.00% p.a.|
* Interest rates are adjusted quarterly on the basis of the 3-month Euribor plus a mark-up (debit interest)/less a mark-down (credit interest less capital gains tax[KESt]). The agreed surcharge (interest on debit balances) is regarded as the minimum interest rate.
|Account management fee per month (charged quarterly)||EUR 12.27|
|Each additional transaction at the counter over and above the 5 free transactions per month||EUR 1.94|
|Maestro ATM card with Standard transaction limit Standard transaction limit: up to EUR 400.00 cash withdrawal per day and up to EUR 1,100.00 POS transaction limit per week||free of charge|
|Further Maestro ATM card with Standard transaction limit Standard transaction limit: up to EUR 400.00 cash withdrawal per day and up to EUR 1,100.00 POS transaction limit per week||EUR 27.95 p.a.|
|Transaction charge for Maestro ATM card - In non-EU countries and in foreign currencies - ATM withdrawal*||EUR 1.82 plus 0.75 % of the amount withdrawn/transaction|
|Transaction charge for Maestro ATM card - In non-EU countries and in foreign currencies - Card payment*||EUR 1.09 plus 0.75% of the payment amount/transaction|
* Charged directly by the clearing bank Payment Services Austria GmbH.
Not included are any third-party fees agreed by the customer for cash disbursements at ATMs in Austria and abroad and fees charged by foreign POS terminals or ATM operators abroad. The fee is charged to the cardholder’s checking account together with the disbursement or payment amount.
For customer cards, the "Customer Guidelines for the Card Service and the Contactless Function" apply.
|Optionally one card complete Classic Card* without insurance cover||included|
|Cash withdrawals**||3.00% of the amount withdrawn, EUR 3.63 minimum charge per withdrawal|
|Handling charge**||1.50% of transactions and cash withdrawals in non-EU countries or in foreign currencies, with the exception of transactions/withdrawals of EUR in Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Gibraltar and of SEK within the EU.|
|Each additional credit card for the Anadi PrimePlus account||Annual fee depending on product selected|
* Issued subject to a positive credit assessment and regular payments into the account in the form of salary/wage/pension payments.
**The fees associated with these cards are charged directly by the credit card company.
PayLife Gold card** per account holder for an annual turnover * between EUR 0 bis EUR 1,999.99
|currently EUR 64.00 p.a. (100%)|
|PayLife Gold card** per account holder for an annual turnover* between EUR 2,000.00 bis EUR 3,999.99||currently EUR 32.00 p.a. (50%)|
|Optionally, purchase transaction scaler for PayLife Gold** card for one account holder: if annual turnover of purchase transaction is EUR 4,000 or more, option to upgrade to PayLife GoldPlus or PayLife Black in return for full payment of the difference on the standard annual fee of the higher-priced credit card.||currently included|
|Cash withdrawals***||3.30% of the amount withdrawn, EUR 3.50 minimum charge per withdrawal|
|Handling***||1.65% of transactions and cash withdrawals in non-EU countries or in foreign currencies, with the exception of transactions/withdrawals of EUR in Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein and of SEK within the EU|
|Each additional credit card for the Anadi PrimePlus account||Annual fee depending on product selected|
*The applicable purchase transaction scale is a voluntary, non-binding bonus provided by Anadi Bank on the annual fee for PayLife Gold card and applies depending on the annual transaction volume in the contract year of the card, without any legal entitlement to future application. The calculation of the annual transaction volume is based on the turnover in payment for goods purchased with the credit card (cash withdrawals, fees/costs and advance payments are excluded). This bonus can be changed or suspended by Anadi Bank at any time. The maximum bonus amount equals the annual fee for the credit card as applicable at the time. Any bonus based on the annual purchase transaction turnover is automatically taken into account by the credit card company in the annual fee statement. With the Anadi PrimePlus account, customers have the option to upgrade the PayLife Gold card to a PayLife GoldPlus or PayLife Black credit card in return for full payment of the difference on the standard annual fee of the higher-priced credit card (bonus arrangement for Gold card continues to apply).
** Issued subject to a positive assessment and regular payments into the account in the form of salary/wage/pension.
***The fees associated with these cards are charged directly by the credit card company.
The above prices and services are purely an extract from the currently applicable notice of charges pursuant to § 35 of the Austrian Banking Act [BWG] as charged by Austrian Anadi Bank AG, which is available for inspection in the counter area.
Cash availability 24/7
A premium designed Maestro ATM card free of charge
for one account holder. It offers you independence
and is the key to your account.
An overdraft facility gives you
more financial freedom.
Upon request you will receive an overdraft facility of up to three times
your monthly net salary (maximum overdraft amount EUR 20,000).
Free credit card
To give you more flexibility when making payments, you will receive
a card complete Classic Card without insurance cover for one account
holder free of charge, or PayLife Gold card free of charge, if the
if the annual transaction EUR 4,000 or more.
Online Banking & tresorTAN App
Banking that is perfect for you. Simple and innovative,
using your desktop, laptop, smarthpone or tablet.
With the free tresorTAN signing method, we provide you
with an easy and secure signing method for your orders.
Open your Anadi PrimePlus Account now
With our experts responsible for private clients, you will have a strong, skilled and reliable partner at your side.
More about Anadi PrimePlus Account
With the Anadi PrimePlus account, you receive a card complete Classic Card without insurance cover free of charge, or optionally a PayLife Gold card, which is free of charge if the annual transaction volume is EUR 4,000 or more.
The issuing of a credit card is in particular subject to a positive credit assessment.
The key information about your credit card can be found here*:
- Means of payment which is welcome all over the world
- Pay for goods and services up to 5 weeks later
- Monthly easy-to-view transaction summary
- Secure Internet access when you are on the move, with 3D-Secure authentication
- Convenient option to use your PIN code instead of your signature for making payments – choosing your own PIN makes it easier to remember the code**
- Worldwide comprehensive travel insurance cover (also available for travelling within Austria, even if the trip has not been paid for with the credit card)**
- SOS key – 24-hour emergency hotline for prompt assistance**
- Purchase protection for 45 days after purchase**
- Additional cards available to family members under top conditions
- Benefit from regular discounts on cultural, lifestyle and holiday offerings.
- A special bonus for you: if your annual transaction volume is EUR 4,000 or more, we pay your credit card fee on your PayLife Gold card.
*The issuing of a credit card is in particular subject to a positive credit assessment.
**Product features and scope depend on the card product selected – details are provided in the information for each product.
SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) refers to an area in which consumers, business owners and other economic operators can make and receive EURO-payments; regardless of the country where they take place. The same basic conditions, rights and obligations shall apply to cross-border payments within the same country. Carry out your EURO transactions within the SEPA countries under uniform conditions as easily and securely as domestic transactions!
- Easy purchase of goods and services in the SEPA area with uniform payment terms and uniform legal framework. This is regulated in Austria under the Payment Services Act.
- Cross-border payments and direct debits are standardised in the SEPA area.
- Shorter implementation times for SEPA payments.
Payments at home:
- Transfer: SEPA-paymentorder
- Domestic Express Payment: Transfer amount is credited to the recipient on the same day. Particularly suitable when the time factor plays a crucial role (e.g. overdue tax office payments).
- Standing Order.
- Direct Debit: SEPA Direct Debit
- Payments abroad or foreign currency payments in Austria.
- International Bank transfer.
- Express payment abroad.
- Standing order.
What new features does SEPA offer for you as a customer?
- Consumers will only need an account at the Austrian Anadi Bank AG. From this account, all transfers, direct debits and card payments in the single European market can be processed in the same efficient manner as domestic payments.
- People who do not live, work or study in their home country, need no additional account besides their account at the Austrian Anadi Bank AG within the SEPA member states.
- The use and acceptance of payment cards will be more efficient, as consumers can use the same card within the SEPA area.
You can rest assured about the money in your current account.
The statutory deposit guarantee system protects your capital and interest in:
- savings accounts
- current accounts
- building savings accounts
up to a total amount of EUR 100,000.00 per depositor per insured bank.
Learn more about the statutory deposit guarantee.
You want to become a customer of the Anadi Bank? We will handle the account switch as quickly and easily as possible in a competent way, free of charge and without the bureaucracy.
The current account is the basis for all of your financial cash flow. This includes cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers and much more. All this must be perfectly adapted to your personal needs, to operate seamlessly and ultimately save time. Switch your current account to the Anadi Bank today and reap the benefits from the get go.
We will do all the paperwork for you and in absolutely no time at all you can enjoy the features of your new account.
Switching accounts includes the following services free of charge:
- All communication with your existing bank.
- Closing the account at the existing bank.
- Selection of a tailor-made account to meet your personal needs.
- Opening the new account, including e - banking access and card request.
- Setting up standing orders.
- Payers who make recurring incoming transfers to their account (e.g. salary/pension payment agencies) and payees who collect cash amounts by direct debit (e.g. insurance companies, telephone suppliers etc.) are informed by us concerning the new bank account.