Maestro ATM card
Cash availability 24/7. Your card with a Maestro capability (Maestro ATM card) makes it possible.
The Maestro ATM card and your personal identification number (PIN code) are the key to your account. Use your card to make a withdrawal or a payment – it’s easy, fast and secure. Worldwide!
- Make cashless payments and withdraw cash worldwide - without having to worry about bank opening times or currency.
- Lost your card? Statutory regulations mean that you are financially secured if your card is lost or stolen.
- Save time and money: use the self-service facilities in Anadi branches with your Maestro ATM card.
- Contactless: the swift and straightforward way to pay - no need to enter your PIN for amounts up to EUR 25.00.
- GeoControl: worldwide protection against card misuse.
- Only for Anadi PrimePlus account holders: your Maestro ATM card for your Anadi PrimePlus account in an exclusive design.
- You can use your Maestro ATM card for ZOIN (person-to-person payments) as a function of the Anadi mobilePAY app.
- In addition to your Maestro ATM card you also have the option of the micro ATM card. This is stored in a wristband or on a keyring, meaning you are able to make payments at any time.
|Maestro ATM card with standard transaction limit Standard transaction limit: up to EUR 400.00 cash withdrawal per day and up to EUR 1,100.00 POS transaction limit per week||EUR 27.95 p.a.|
|Maestro ATM card surcharge for cards with higher limit higher limit: All transactions exceeding the limit of EUR 400.00 cash withdrawal per day and up to EUR 1.100,00 at POS transaction limit per week||EUR 10.60 p.a.|
|Reorder of Maestro ATM card with unchanged sequence number (e.g. damage to the debit card or name change)||EUR 10.74|
|Reorder of Maestro ATM card with new sequence number||EUR 27.95|
|Card protector sleeve (magnetic strip protector) per item||EUR 6.90|
|Transaction charge for Maestro ATM card - In non-EU countries and in foreign currencies - ATM withdrawal*||EUR 1.82 plus 0.75 % of the amount withdrawn/transaction|
|Transaction charge for Maestro ATM card - In non-EU countries and in foreign currencies - Card payment*||EUR 1.09 plus 0.75% of the payment amount/transaction|
* Charged directly by the clearing bank Payment Services Austria GmbH.
Not included are any third-party fees agreed by the customer for cash disbursements at ATMs in Austria and abroad and fees charged by foreign POS terminals or ATM operators abroad. The fee is charged to the cardholder’s checking account together with the disbursement or payment amount.
Please note that the charges for ongoing services will be adjusted to the national consumer price index with effect from 1 April 2019. For any further queries, your account manager or our Customer Care Center will be happy to assist you either by telephone on +43 (0)50202-0 or by email at email@example.com.
The Maestro ATM card features state-of-the-art security standards.
- Personal PIN code: every POS transaction with a value of more than EUR 25.00 and every cash withdrawal must be authorised by entering the PIN code.
- Limits: agreed limits for cash withdrawals and card payments ensure maximum clarity and security.
- Complete security when outside of Europe thanks to GeoControl.
- To protect your magnetic strip against defects, you can buy a metal magnetic strip protection case in any Anadi branch.
Micro ATM card
Tiger-strong banking with the
smallest Maestro ATM card in the world.
Switch to Anadi Bank now
With our experts responsible for private clients, you will have a strong, skilled and reliable partner at your side.
More on the Maestro ATM card
It has never been this easy to pay quickly and securely: with your Maestro ATM card and credit card, pay amounts of up to EUR 25.00 without entering your PIN code or providing your signature, at all stores where you can see the “contactless” logo.
Contactless payment – also known as near-field communication, or NFC – is the latest and most innovative payment technology. In selected and appropriately marked acceptance sites, the contactless payment system can be used to make payments with your Maestro card or credit card without PIN or signature. This works on any terminals where you see the NFC symbol. A card with the corresponding logo “contactless” can be used to make payments of the smallest amounts – up to EUR 25.00 – quickly and easily. Contactless payment speeds up the payment process. Before this, a card had to be inserted into the terminal for every transaction – now the data is transmitted using radio frequencies.
More about Contactlss payment FAQ
Since December 15, 2014, the GeoControl function has been providing your Maestro ATM card with even better protection against misuse free of charge. In other words, GeoControl is activated by default on your Maestro ATM card, which allows it to be used only in the countries listed below.
If you would like to use your Maestro ATM card in another country, you can choose to “deactivate” GeoControl for the period of time you will spend in that country. GeoControl will be automatically reactivated when the time period has elapsed.
Why was GeoControl introduced?
Austrian banks already use the highest level of security for their Maestro ATM cards (using the so-called chip authorisation). And yet there is one type of fraud that has unfortunately been on the rise in recent years: skimming. With skimming, the magnetic strip on cards is duplicated at manipulated automated cash point machines, and the PIN code is also copied. This stolen data can then be used to withdraw cash in countries outside Europe.
You can manage GeoControl for your Maestro ATM card in the online banking system.
The GeoControl function is activated by default on your Maestro ATM card. Of course, if you ever need to deactivate this function for a specific period of time, you can do so in the online banking system.
How can I deactivate this function in the online banking system?
You can deactivate the GeoControl function for a maximum of three months through the online banking system. In addition, the starting date for deactivation can be set no later than three months in the future. Reactivation of the protective function occurs automatically after the date you enter, or you can manually reactivate the function in the online banking system. If you would like to deactivate GeoControl for a period longer than three months, please contact the Customer Care Centre.
Contact by telephone:
For help with any other questions, please contact the Maestro service team at telephone number +43 1 204 88 00 or your customer representative or the Anadi Bank Customer Care Centre.
- 1. In online banking or in the online banking app: log in to online banking or the online banking app. Under your personal profile you will find the menu item “Security”, and under that the function “GeoControl”. Select your Maestro ATM card, go to “Edit” and change the “GeoControl active” item to “No”. Then select the period of time for the function to be deactivated. You must then confirm the change with a TAN.
- 2. Via your customer account manager or the Customer Care Center at Anadi Bank.
- 3. Directly by telephone on the Maestro blocking hotline on: +43 1 204 88 00.
In the following countries especially in Austria you can use your Maestro ATM card limitless:
In the following countries especially in Austria you can use your Maestro ATM card (view card limits note), without compromising the protection of GeoControl.
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- French Guyana
- San Marino
- St. Helena
- Czech Republic
- Vatican city
- United Kingdom