A simple and straightforward form of investment.
Good reasons to choose bonds from Austrian Anadi Bank AG. Bear in mind, however, the associated exchange rate, credit rating and liquidity risks. You can find our current issues here. For additional information, please download the respective factsheet and conditions.
Variable bond 2016–2022 of Austrian Anadi Bank AG – AT0000A1P0Y6
- Variable interest rate* (6 month EURIBOR plus 1.125%) with semi-annual interest rate adjustment and minimum interest rate* of 0.50%
- Nominal amount denomination EUR 100.00
- Interest paid semi-annually
- 100% repayment of the nominal amount at maturity by Austrian Anadi Bank AG
- The value of bonds can fluctuate over the course of the term; redemption of 100% of the nominal value is only guaranteed at the end of the term.
- Premature sale is possible at the current market price which is subject to the market interest rate, liquidity, the creditworthiness of Austrian Anadi Bank AG, and the principles of supply and demand. Austrian Anadi Bank AG is not obligated to repurchase bonds.
- The possibility exists that you may receive less than the capital invested, even after a short holding period.
- Costs incurred, as listed in the current fee schedule, have a negative effect on earnings.
- This bond is a bearer bond. In other words, by purchasing this bond, you bear the issuer risk.
- Under the Austrian Bank Recovery and Resolution Act (Sanierungs- und Abwicklungsgesetz, SAG), certain bank bonds have a risk of creditor participation by “bail in”. In other words, there is a risk that the bond will be written down or converted to equity of the issuing bank, which can result in the loss of the total value of the investment.
*less capital yields tax (Kapitalertragssteuer, KESt.), corporate income tax (Körperschaftssteuer, KÖSt.), EU withholding tax (not applicable to new accounts opened on or after 1 October 2016 as defined in Section 82 of the Austrian Common Reporting Standard Act (Gemeinsamer Meldestandard Gesetz, GMSG)), and capital yields tax for persons with limited tax liability (beschränkte Steuerpflicht Kapitalertraggsteuer, BeST-KESt). This tax information, relating only to the current Austrian legal situation, is not exhaustive and is not intended to replace tax advice. Tax advice depends in particular on the personal situation of the respective customer and can be subject to future changes.
Disclaimer: This advertising message is exclusively of an informational nature, directed only to persons residing in Austria. Under no circumstances does it replace professional advice for the specific investor and investment product, or comprehensive clarification of the risks involved – each product has a different risk level. It is neither an offer or a request to buy or sell, nor is it an invitation to submit an offer, or a recommendation to buy or sell. The applicable conditions for the respective bond are exclusively authoritative; these conditions, including any amendments thereto, can be obtained free of charge at any of the branches of Austrian Anadi Bank AG, Domgasse 5, 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee or can be found at www.austrian-anadi-bank.com. This security is a tap issue as defined in Section 3(1)3 of the Austrian Capital Market Act (Kapitalmarktgesetz, KMG) and is exempt from the obligation to publish a prospectus. The advertising message is based on carefully selected sources; no guarantee is provided in regard to this advertising message or the sources used being complete, correct and up to date. Any liability or compensation claims arising from the use or non-use of the information provided, or for the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are excluded. All opinions expressed in this advertising message merely reflect the present value judgement of the author. Subject to change. Revised March 2016 Message author: Austrian Anadi Bank AG, Domgasse 5, 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Commercial register number FN 245157a/Klagenfurt am Wörthersee DPR no.: 2110537.
Switch to Anadi Bank now.
With our experts responsible for business clients, you will have a strong, skilled and reliable partner at your side and you will benefit from our specialised knowledge and our network.