Your search for an attractive form of investment has come to an end. There is much to be said for Mortgage Bonds from the Austrian Anadi Bank AG.
Mortgage Bonds are fixed interest securities that are covered by loans. These loans are secured either in the land registry or through receivables from public authorities. The money that is raised through the issue of Mortgage Bonds is used again by the bank to award land registry collateralised loans or loans to public authorities. Land registry collateralised loans are only eligible for cover if they do not exceed 60 per cent of the mortgage lending value of the financed property. The effective default risk is therefore very limited. The law also requires a very careful evaluation of the object. In Austria the topic of gilt-edged baching (“Mündelsicherheit”) is strictly regulated by law. Absolutely secure investments are thus distinguished by a special protection for the investor. Mortgage Bonds are defined according to § 217 Z3 ABGB as absolutely secure.
Variable Mortgage Bond of Austrian Anadi Bank AG 2018-2025 Austrian Anadi Bank AG - AT0000A1ZT93
- Gilt-edged type of investment (collateralisation through mortgages or through receivables from public authorities)
- Floating interest rate* (6-month Euribor + 0.55% mark-up) with semi-annual interest rate adjustment and interest payment
- Denomination: nominal value of EUR 100.00
- Semi-annual interest payment (first payment on 05.08.2018)
- Repayment at 100% of the nominal value at the end of the term by Austrian Anadi Bank AG
- The value of mortgage bonds may fluctuate during the term. Repayment at 100% of the nominal value is only guaranteed at the end of the term.
- Premature sale is possible at the current market price of the mortgage bonds, which is influenced by the market interest rate, liquidity, credit rating of the Austrian Anadi Bank AG and the principles of supply and demand. The Austrian Anadi Bank AG has no obligation to repurchase.
- There is a possibility that you will get less than the invested capital after a short holding period.
- Costs incurred, as stated in the current fee schedule, have a negative effect on earnings.
- By purchasing you bear an issuer's risk.
*less capital yields tax (Kapitalertragssteuer, KESt.), corporate income tax (Körperschaftssteuer, KÖSt.) and capital yields tax for persons with limited tax liability (beschränkte Steuerpflicht Kapitalertraggsteuer, BeST-KESt). This tax information, which relates solely to the current legal situation in Austria, is not exhaustive and does not constitute a substitute for professional tax advice. In particular, the tax treatment depends on the personal circumstances of the customer in question and may be subject to future change.
Disclaimer: This is an advertising communication intended exclusively for information purposes, which is applicable exclusively in Austria and is directed only at Austrian investors. It is not under any circumstances a substitute for professional advice based on the investor and the investment product in question, or comprehensive clarification of the risks involved (each product has a different risk level). It is not an offer or request to buy or sell, or an invitation to submit an offer, or a recommendation to buy or sell. The applicable conditions for the respective mortgage bond (Pfandbrief) are exclusively authoritative; these conditions (including any amendments thereto) can be obtained free of charge at any of the branches of Austrian Anadi Bank AG, Domgasse 5, 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee or can be found at anadibank.com. The security that is the subject matter hereof is issued as a continuous issue within the meaning of § 3 (1) no. 3 of the Austrian Capital Market Act (KMG) and is therefore exempt from the obligation to publish a prospectus. The advertising communication is based on carefully selected sources; no guarantee is provided in regard to this advertising communication or the sources used being complete, correct and up to date. Any liability or compensation claims resulting from use or non use, or from the use of defective or incomplete information, are excluded. All opinions expressed in this advertising communication merely reflect the present value judgement of the author. Subject to alteration. Last updated March 2016. Author: Austrian Anadi Bank AG, Domgasse 5, 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Commercial Register number FN 245157a/Klagenfurt am Wörthersee DVR: 2110537.
Switch to Anadi Bank now.
With our experts responsible for business clients, you will have a strong, skilled and reliable partner at your side and you will benefit from our specialised knowledge and our network.