Continued investment plays an important role in the success of a company.
Regarding financing and incentives aimed at promoting investment to improve competitiveness, the goal is to make the best possible choice from the options available. As a business, when you seek to invest, we will help you make your way through the Austrian “incentive jungle”.
Among incentives, we differentiate between:
- investment assistance and
- export financing and export guarantees.
To ensure the success of an investment, the businessperson faces an array of financing and incentive options and must choose the one best for that specific investment project. We can advise you in making this decision. With our help, you will find the type of assistance best suited to your project.
Investment assistance takes the form of:
- non-repayable investment grants,
- interest subsidies,
- reduced interest investment loans and
- subject to change at any time
- loans underwritten or guaranteed by government.
Export financing and export guarantees
Export financing and export guarantees make it easier for companies to enter new markets. Austria provides companies exporting goods with a comprehensive system of incentives, making it easier for them to enter new markets and to remain successful there. Within this system, Austrian Anadi Bank AG acts as a connection between your business and the funding agency.
Finance and guarantee your export success through one of the many options:
- Sales-dependent financing methods
These are low-interest loans linked to the company’s export activities. They are intended to support ongoing export business. Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG offers ideal funding solutions in the form of the Kontrollbank refinancing facility (KRR) and the credit line for SMEs (Exportfonds-Kredit).
- Österreichische Kontrollbank AG’s contract-based export financing scheme (EFS loans) EFS loans serve primarily to finance individual export transactions with medium to long-term payment terms. However, they can also be used as revolving loans for export business with shorter payment terms.
EFV-Kredite dienen in erster Linie zur Finanzierung von einzelnen Exportgeschäften mit mittel- bis langfristigen Zahlungszielen. Sie können als revolvierende Kredite aber auch für Exportgeschäfte mit kürzeren Zahlungszielen eingesetzt werden.
- Export financing for international investments
Export financing is intended to support international investment. These can be used in order to establish sales offices, subsidiaries or joint ventures.
- Hedge export risks
No success without risk. That is also true for Austria’s growing export economy, which is why you should hedge your export risk as best as possible. In addition to Österreichische Kontrollbank AG as the largest export loan insurer, private loan insurers are also available to you.
Would you like more information about funding agencies in advance?
Here you can quickly access each institution providing funding:
- Austria Wirtschaftsservice GmbH
- Österreichische Kontrollbank AG
- Kommunalkredit Austria AG
- Österr. Forschungsförderungsgesellschaft
- Österr. Hotel- und Tourismusbank GmbH
Applications for incentives must be submitted to the responsible funding agency prior to commencement of the project (order date) so that eligibility of project costs can be determined.
You could also be interested in:
Interest rate management
Interest rate risks can be limited and hedged without impacting liquidity.